April 26th, 2010 | Published in Youtube API
- Support for secure AuthSub.
- Support for viewing and editing YouTube captions for any video submitted. All caption languages are supported.
- Support for multiple YouTube Direct uploader embeds (for different assignments) on a single page.
- Pre- and post-submission text is now configurable on a per-assignment basis.
- Users can now select from a pre-populated list of the most recent 50 videos in their account when uploading an existing video.
We've seen YouTube Direct used in many interesting applications so far and we hope that this new release will enable more creative and engaging campaign around videos through your sites. If you have feedback on YouTube Direct, please visit our YouTube APIs Developer Forum and drop us a line. To receive announcements in the future, please subscribe to the YouTube API Annoucement list.
Amanda Surya, YouTube API Team