September 28th, 2009 | Published in Google Conversions
When you enter your URL, you will not only receive potentially valuable new keyword ideas, but also:
- The average number of searches on each query per month
- The competitive bidding level for each term
- The estimated bid to appear in the top three ad positions
- The % of time with which an ad for your website appeared for the given query
- The % of time which your site appeared in the first page of search results for the query
- The suggested landing page for each keyword
To see your keyword ideas, just go to www.google.com/sktool, sign in to your AdWords account, and enter your website URL.
Post by David O'Donovan, Google AdWords Team.