June 28th, 2007 | Published in Google App Engine
We just released a few bugs fixes to the Google Mashup Editor in response to your feedback, thanks for helping us hunt these down. Here are a few of the items that we got working again:
- Performance improvements in the Editor.
- Syntax highlighting fixes.
- Reduced errors in the saving or deploying applications.
- Ability to view more feeds in the feed browser.
- Several behind the scenes fixes to improve performace and scalability.
Over the next several months we plan on adding several improvements to the datastore, adding new built in feeds, polishing up our built in templates and making it easier to share the work that you been doing. We also hope to improve the overall performance of our tools and mashups.
In the meantime, if you'd like to share your mashup, we've created a mashup gallery built using the Google Mashup Editor. Add your mashup so that others can find it or browse through the current set of mashups to get ideas for what you can create next.
Let us know what you think and keep the feedback coming.
Paul McDonald - The Google Mashup Editor Team