September 17th, 2012 | Published in Google Analytics
GAUGE (Google Analytics Users’ Great Event) Boston is approaching quickly. For those who don’t yet know, GAUGE is a training conference led by Google Analytics Certified Partners, and will help sharpen your GA skills through learning practical knowledge from other users that you can put to use immediately.
The two-day event includes:
- 21 hands-on sessions and workshops led by top Google Analytics experts, including Analytics Pros, ISITE Design, Cardinal Path and LunaMetrics
- Two keynote addresses:
- ‘The Art of Storytelling’ by Jason L. Baptiste at Onswipe
- ‘Seeing the Forest AND the Trees: How NPR can see detailed behavior data at massive scale to drive unprecedented insight’ by Steven Mulder, NPR, and Alex Langshur, Cardinal Path
- Presentations from the Google Analytics team, including analytics advocate, Justin Cutroni
- Analytics Helpdesk where you can receive direct consultations
Use code GABLOGBO12 for a 10% registration discount. We also offer a 15% discount for members of the Digital Analytics Association and a 50% discount for Government, Non-Profit employees, and Full-Time students.
In addition to the User Conference and Training Day, our attendees are invited to the GAUGE Hacknight & Google Analytics Application Showcase on October 3rd from 5:30pm - 8:00pm.
This networking reception and application showcase gives developers of Google Analytics integrated products the chance to pitch their creation to a panel of industry leaders, Googlers, and the audience. Any individual or company that has developed a product, platform, application, or other tool that integrates with Google Analytics is invited to apply.
If you aren’t attending GAUGE but still want to attend the Hackathon, request an invitation here.
If you’re not able to attend GAUGE Boston, consider attending our San Francisco event in April 2013.
I hope to see you in Boston or at a future GAUGE event.
Posted by Caleb Whitmore, Founder & Chair: GAUGE Conference & Analytics Pros