October 13th, 2009 | Published in Google Adwords
This fall, learn how to improve your advertising performance by attending the new AdWords Basics Webinars, free of charge. Led by an AdWords specialist, each live, online seminar will include a presentation plus live Q&A. Whether you want to learn to track what's happening on your website, get more sales at a lower cost, add display images to your ads, or better set-up your campaigns, there is a webinar for you.
See a full listing of webinars and register at www.google.com/events/training, or sign-up now by clicking below.
- Set Up Your Campaigns for Success: Basics of Account Maintenance and Improvement - 2 Session Oct 15th & Nov 4th
- What's Happening on Your Website: Basics of Google Analytics - Oct 20th
- Get More Sales at a Lower Cost: Basics of Conversion Optimizer- Oct 27th
- Focus on Results: Basics of Tracking Your AdWords Return on Investment- Nov 3rd
- Beyond Text Advertising: Basics of Display Ad Builder - Nov 10th
- Put Your Website to the Test: Basics of Website Optimizer - Nov 17th
- You will need your email address and 10 Digit AdWords Customer ID to register. Your Customer ID can be found in the upper right corner of your AdWords account when you're logged in at adwords.google.com.
See you in class.