DS features in February
March 17th, 2015 | by Sharon Carroll | published in Google DoubleClick
In February, we added the following features to DoubleClick Search (DS):
- Manage Baidu accounts in DS: You can now manage your campaigns for Baidu accounts directly in DoubleClick Search (DS). This integration enables you to create and manage keywords and ads, compare and assess campaign performance, view conversions, target ads in specific geographic areas, and adjust bids for ads, right in the DoubleClick Search user interface. DoubleClick Search also lets you apply bid strategies to achieve your goals.
- Manage and report on AdWords remarketing lists: To target customers who have previously visited your site, you can apply your AdWords-created remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA) to ad groups in DoubleClick Search and then see how they perform.
- Set up radius targets for your location extensions: Let nearby customers know that you’re ready for business by setting up radius targets for your location extensions in DoubleClick Search. After you’ve linked your AdWords account with a Google My Business account, you can set up a radius around your business locations in your Google My Business account and adjust bids for paid clicks that occur within the radius.
- Understand how users interact with your ads: While you’ve always been able to use DoubleClick Search to see the number of clicks on your ads, you can now use DoubleClick Search to see whether customers are clicking on headlines, sitelinks, directions, or other clickable parts of your AdWords ads.
Executive Reports: Share reports from the report manager and filter zero-data automatically:
Share reports your reports with anyone: You can use the gray and green Get shareable link buttons in the report manager to share or stop sharing your executive reports.
Remove segments that report zeros from your executive reports: To unclutter your tables and charts, those segments that report all zeros are automatically removed from your executive reports.
For example, in the following table which is segmented by engine, the Google segment is included because metrics for March and April aren’t zero. An “Other engines” segment is not included because every metric for the selected time period is zero.
- Share reports your reports with anyone: You can use the gray and green Get shareable link buttons in the report manager to share or stop sharing your executive reports.
More information about inventory in Shopping campaigns: Shopping campaigns now provide you with more at-a-glance information about the products that are included in a product group:
- Add the new Available Products Count and Disapproved Products Count columns to the reporting table to quickly see how many products you are or could be bidding on.
- For product groups that use a “Product ID” breakout, you can see the product titles next to the product group’s name.
- Faster performance when uploading conversions: If you use the DS API or bulksheets to upload or modify conversions, DoubleClick Search takes significantly less time to process and respond to your upload request. None of the APIs have been changed, so you don’t need to update any of your code. But now, the same requests you’ve been sending will get a much faster response.
See these updates in action in the February new features training video.
Posted by the DoubleClick Search team