With the theme of Valentine's Day on our mind, we're sharing tips on how to spice up your AdWords text ads, courtesy of the AdWords Help Center.
Start by taking a moment to consider what you want to do with your ad. Then use the six guidelines below to create an ad that's accurate, to-the-point, and engaging.
- Highlight what makes your business, product, or offer unique
- Include prices, promotions, and exclusives
- Tell your customers what they can do
- Include at least one of your keywords in your ad text
- Match your ad to your landing page
Here are some examples:
Couples Cooking Classwww.example.com/cookSauté your way to her heart!Register as a couple and save 20%Hot Air Balloon Ridewww.example.com/balloonrideLove is in the air. Save 30% today.Soar in the world's largest balloon.
Lovers Laser Tagwww.example.com/lasertagLike Cupid's Bow, only faster15% off for couples on Feb 14th.
Read the full article and watch a video on Tips for creating successful text ads in the AdWords Help Center to get additional examples on how to improve your ad.