For the past three years the AdWords Help Forum has been a place where advertisers from all walks of life could come together and exchange ideas, advice and stories with other AdWords advertisers. It's really awe-inspiring to see people helping people and it's all thanks to your support and enthusiasm. Over the years we've been collecting your comments about the Help Forum and decided it was time for a change. We strive to make our users happy with the best possible products we can provide, from our advertising products, to our search products, to our social products. That's why we're excited to announce today that we're upgrading the AdWords Help Forum to a new platform that we're calling the AdWords Community.
Our new AdWords Community website is live now! Check out our new look and functionality.
New improvements with our website include:
1. Easy Navigation: The main AdWords Community page has an easy navigation bar divided into four main sections:
- Discuss: In this section you can engage with other advertisers. Depending on the topic, choose a category board and post your question, or follow up on an existing discussion.
- AdWords Wiki: Here you can find helpful AdWords articles written by other users who share their experience on AdWords account management and optimization, sitelinks, account structure, and many more topics.
- About Community: Want to know more about this community? Here you can meet the Top Contributors and AdWords Community Team, read our posting guidelines, and learn how to advance in levels.
- Resources: Still not sure if you have the right answer? Check out our other Google resources to learn even more about AdWords.
2. Contact Google: The AdWords Community is here for you, as is our Google Support team. Click the Contact Google button in the upper right corner if you want to get in touch with us directly.
3. Online Now: Wondering who else is posting now? On the left hand side you can see all users who are currently online. Check out their profiles, read their posts and give stars to every good answer!
Being part of our community has never been more fun! When visiting the new community for the first time, you need to register with your Google Account and create a username. When creating a username, we advise to use the same one as the one you used in the AdWords Help Forum. There are two restrictions when choosing it. First, the length cannot be longer than 15 characters. Second, the username cannot contain spaces. Once you register as a member, you have the option to create your own profile and start sharing your questions and ideas about AdWords with other users.
The new AdWords Community website will be now available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian languages.