July 8th, 2013 | Published in Uncategorized
Want to reach potential customers online, but not sure how? We’ve got good news. Starting July 22, the AdWords Guides to Success Team will be offering Marketing 101, our first-ever massive open online course (MOOC). Register now.
The free course is for businesses who haven’t yet started advertising online or are just learning how it works. Over the course of three weeks, the class will help you understand the basics of online advertising, how it can help your business, and prepare you to start an online advertising campaign with AdWords.
Course highlights include:
- Help thinking about your potential customers and business goals, and how to translate those goals to an online advertising campaign
- Examples of businesses that can use online advertising
- Interactive office hours with AdWords experts and opportunities to connect with other students
- What: Marketing 101, a massive open online course
- Audience: New advertisers
- When: July 22 - August 9
- Requirements: Email address and a computer
Posted by the AdWords Guides to Success Team