In the last few years, cloud computing has become a prominent part of many companies' IT strategies. But the rise of cloud computing has brought with it certain misconceptions about what the cloud actually is and the ways it can impact (or not) a company's operations. Cutting through the myths and understanding the truth is essential for making smart decisions about whether, when, and how your company should move to the cloud. And since Google Apps was born in the cloud, we know firsthand the perceived challenges and true benefits of cloud computing.
We invite you to join us for a webinar in which we’ll discuss Google Apps for Business and address a number of topics that are often misunderstood with respect to cloud computing, including:
- Privacy and data security in the cloud
- How administrative controls work in the cloud
- How cloud computing improves daily work processes
- The differences between cloud computing and remote access
- How to access data stored in the cloud (hint: a web browser may not be necessary)
When: Thursday, August 25th, 2011 at 12pm EDT / 9am PDT
Who: Blaise Pabon and Denise Ching, Google Apps team
Register here today. We hope to see you there!
Update Sept 14: Video of webinar