November 16th, 2009 | Published in Google Student Blog
Google is pleased to partner with the Hispanic College Fund to offer scholarships for computer science students!
Google HCF scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of candidates’ academic background, leadership and passion for computer science. Recipients will each receive a $10,000 scholarship for the 2010-2011 academic year. Selected students will also be invited to attend the all-expenses-paid Annual Google Scholars’ Retreat at the Googleplex in Mountain View, California in the Spring of 2010.
- Must be of Hispanic background
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident residing in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Studying at an accredited university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the upcoming academic year
- Enrolled (or plan to be) full-time for the upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need
- junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in computer science or computer engineering for the 2010-2011 academic year
For complete details, please visit www.google.com/jobs/scholarships
Posted by Meghan O'Farrell, Talent & Outreach Programs Specialist