December 17th, 2009 | Published in Google SketchUp
Tucson, Arizona and Cleveland, Ohio are some of the newest cities to join the Google Earth 3D family. If you haven't checked them out recently, it may be time to take a trip (download a kml tour)! These two American cities should not be missed, as they have a little of something for everyone!
- For a warm-up: fly to Tucson, situated at the foot of the Catalina Mountains
- For the academic: tour the University of Arizona campus or pick up a book at The Pima County Public Library
- For families: the Tucson Children's Museum is filled with dinosaurs, trains, rainforests, and much more to explore
Fly to the southern shore of Lake Erie and you will find Cleveland, rich with diverse architecture and history.
- For the music lover: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, designed by I.M. Pei to overlook the great Lake Erie
- For the design buff: the Terminal Tower, designed and built in the Beaux Arts style during the height of the skyscraper boom of the 1920s
- For the sportsfan: Jacob's Field/Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians American League baseball team