December 16th, 2008 | Published in Google Open Source
The MacFUSE State of the Union Talk video is now available. The source code for the new file systems discussed and demonstrated during the talk is also available. Please head over to the MacFUSE source repository for the following:
- AncientFS - a file system that lets you mount ancient, and in some cases current-day Unix data containers as regular volumes on Mac OS X.
- UnixFS - a general-purpose abstraction layer for implementing Unix-style file systems in user space.
- ufs - a user-space implementation (read-only) of the UFS file system family.
- sysvfs -a user-space implementation (read-only) of the System V file system family.
- minixfs -a user-space implementation (read-only) of the Minix file system family.