October 21st, 2008 | Published in Google Grants
In the final webinar of our 5-part series with NTEN, we discussed evaluating your AdWords performance. Jessica from our team led the session and spoke about the importance of monitoring and evaluating your account to fully maximize it. The majority of the session focused on Google Analytics, a tool that can be extremely helpful in evaluating your performance and identifying how best to optimize your campaigns. A few highlights from this great session:
- Use AdWords data to monitor keyword and ad activity on a regular basis
- Installing Google Analytics and linking it to your AdWords account is easy and can provide valuable information
- Setting goals in Analytics helps you understand how to make your site more successful with your visitors
- Analytics reports can help you make informed decisions about your site and marketing initiatives
- Analytics can help you recognize important trends with your visitors and your site
The session also covered Google Analytics installation, goal setting, interpreting reports, troubleshooting, and more. Check out the slides from the session here and purchase the audio recording on NTEN's site if you are interested in learning more.