January 20th, 2009 | Published in Google Grants
- If you have questions about Checkout or need assistance, please refer to the Google Checkout Merchant Help Center.
- If you're a Google Grantee currently using Google Checkout, you need to link your Grants account to your Checkout account by 2/15/09 to continue your free donation processing until 2010.
- If you're a Google Grantee interested in using Google Checkout with your Grants account, you can sign up and get started today.
- If you're a non-profit but not a Google Grantee and you're interested in Google Grants with Checkout, apply for a Google Grant by March 1, 2009 and if you're accepted, Google Checkout will retroactively credit you for any Checkout fees incurred while your Google Grants application was pending.
- To display Google Checkout badges on your ads you must:
- Sign up for Google Checkout and provide a valid public business website URL along with the other required information.
- Complete one of the integration options.
- Comply with Google Checkout badge requirements. (You may also wish to check your website against our Integration Checklist as following these guidelines will ensure a positive buyer experience.)
- Completely process several orders.
After you complete these steps, your badges will be reviewed by a Checkout specialist and activated. (Remember, your ads must direct users to the public business website URL you specified for Google Checkout in order to display badges.) Need help? View demo