November 16th, 2010 | Published in Google Grants
First, if you want to modify an ad we recommend creating a new one and leaving the old one running until the new one is approved. This will ensure that you have an ad running at all times because every time you submit new ads or make changes to existing ads, they are automatically submitted to a new review.
Secondly, it is important to be mindful or our advertising policies. Please take note of our specific ad guidelines to be sure that your ads comply and will be published. See below for some of our most important policies when creating an ad.
- Ad titles are limited to 25 characters.
- The two description lines and display URL are limited to 35 characters each.
- The third line must fit completely within the character limit and cannot lead into the display URL
- Your destination URL must work properly across all web browsers and the landing page for your ad cannot be under construction.
- Your display URL must accurately reflect the URL of the website that you you are advertising. It should match the domain of your landing page so that users know which site they will be taken to when they click on your ad.
Posted by Veronica Diquattro, AdOps Team