May 4th, 2007 | Published in Google Enterprise
Last week, we had our first Google Enterprise Professional (GEP) partner event in Madrid - two days of sharing sales, product and technical knowledge with our partners across Europe. Cisco and CapGemini also presented their insights on Web and Enterprise 2.0, reinforcing our consumerization of IT theme. And during our customer keynote from Vodafone, Dr. Petros Panagiotidis presented data showing that the Google Search Appliance has saved Vodafone a staggering twenty two man years of work!
We also presented our first Enterprise partner awards to:
- Mediasurface – "Best ECM Partner" in recognition of embedding the Google Search Appliance in their Morello content management system.
- Smartlogik – "Innovative Product Integration" for their Onebox implementation of taxonomy integration.
- Sword – "New Business Achievement" acknowledging their work developing connectors for various content management systems.
- Scube – "Best Enterprise Mashups" for their multi-discipline approach to customers with Search, Maps and Apps.
- Byte – "Best Newcomer" for unsurpassed levels of customer care in their work with Vodafone and their overall performance during the last five months.
We'll be posting video from the event on YouTube in the next few weeks.