April 13th, 2010 | Published in Google DoubleClick
Today we released a new natural search tracking product, DoubleClick Natural Search, which offers insight into the effectiveness of your search engine optimization efforts in driving click throughs and conversions to your site.
Because this report is integrated with the rest of the DoubleClick advertiser platform, you can track how natural search, also known as organic search, is performing against your paid search and display campaigns.
This launch represents yet another way we’re focused on providing agencies and advertisers a comprehensive view of campaign performance across search and display.Key insights from DoubleClick Natural Search
- What organic searches are driving traffic and conversions to your website?
- What new keywords should I include in your paid search campaigns that you haven’t yet considered?
- How are your paid search and search engine optimization efforts are working together to meet your meet marketing goals?
- And also how they work in concert with your display campaigns
Details on natural searches
With this report you get granular detail on organic searches for supported search engines -- Google, Yahoo, MSN (including Bing), Ask.com and AOL.
The following reporting fields are available in DoubleClick Natural Search:
- Natural Search Term
- Landing Page
- Search Engine
- Country Domain
- Query String
- A variety of Search Engine Properties such as images, videos, news
- Natural Search Visits
- Conversion metrics associated with Spotlight tags (DoubleClick’s standard conversion tracking tag)
DoubleClick Natural Search requires an activation process and also that you be on DoubleClick Search as well. If you’re interested in getting this solution, contact your account manager or contact us.