December 3rd, 2010 | Published in Google DoubleClick
DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) provides several ways for you to understand where your revenue is coming from with comprehensive reporting on your ad inventory and delivery. Customizable reporting options enable you to easily segment your data across a variety of metrics, such as by advertiser, geography, or even by your own targeting criteria.
In order to ensure that you have the most critical information you need, when you need it, we've redesigned the reporting interface to better surface this information. The most noticeable improvement is the addition of on-screen charts.
These graphs give you an instant visualization of your reports so you can easily spot trends over time, identify patterns, and uncover new opportunities. This should make it even easier for you to find and share the data you need to make informed decisions.
In addition to the release of on-screen charts, we’ve also made improvements to sharing your reports with internal stakeholders and advertisers.
- Faster load times: Your list of saved and shared reports loads almost instantly, no matter how many reports you have.
- New configuration panel: We've optimized the layout of report configuration options, which should reduce the amount of time it takes for you to customize your reports.
- Better navigation: Toggle between different types of reports without having to return to the home page.
- In-product help resources: Each page contains a help widget with links to Help Center articles about generating reports.
- Additional export formats: In addition to CSV, now you can export your reports in TSV, Excel CSV, and XML formats.