October 21st, 2013 | Published in Google DoubleClick
Following the recent launch of our Mobile White Paper, “Unlocking the HTML5 Opportunity: What’s the Holdup?”, this week we’re continuing the conversation around unlocking the mobile opportunity with a Digital Dialogues Hangout-on-Air.
There's no question that people are spending more time across screens, and the opportunity to reach them there is huge. Advertisers, media and creative agencies are still trying to figure out the best way to leverage mobile in their campaigns, optimize for it and build engaging multi-screen creatives. Publishers continue to strategize on ways to deliver and monetize engaging cross-screen consumer experiences.
Join us for a conversation on how technologies and solutions like HTML5 can make cross-screen creative and mobile advertising more accessible for the industry.
- Zach Chapman, VP of Digital Sales, ESPN.com
- Matt Cooper, Founder of Addroid
- Sissie Hsiao, Group Product Manager, Google
What: Digital Dialogues Hangout on Air: Making Mobile Work with HTML5
When: Thursday, 10/24 @ 10am PT / 1pm ET
Where: Think With Google G+ page.
While you’re waiting, here’s some background reading:
- “Build Creative Campaigns Across Screens” -- Pete Crofut’s fourth iMedia article in his series “How Technology Makes Creative More intelligent”.
- “Unlocking the HTML5 Opportunity: What’s the Holdup?” -- DoubleClick/Illuminas Research White Paper and infographics
We hope you’ll be able to join us!
Posted by Becky Chappell, Product Marketing