November 22nd, 2010 | Published in Google DoubleClick
DoubleClick Search has had an exciting 2010, with several new features designed to improve your DoubleClick Search experience:
- Added support for several Microsoft adCenter features in preparation for the Yahoo! and Microsoft Search Alliance, including Geographic Targeting, Content Targeting, and Dynamic Ad Text.
- Added support for several Google AdWords features, including Bidding Options, Delivery Method, Ad Rotation, Device Platform Targeting, and Campaign-level Negatives.
- Greatly enhanced the support for AdWords Placement Targeting and Image Ads, moving these features out of beta to full production.
- Launched an all-new Bid Strategies page, with several ways to customize the reporting data to suit your needs. Also, the new Bid Strategy Keyword History page shows detailed history of bid strategy changes for each keyword.
- Added new features to the DoubleCilck Search Reporting Center, including the ability to report on Spotlight tags, and export directly from DoubleClick Search instead of having to queue up a request and then wait for an email.
- Provided users with the ability to resubmit their own search engine tasks in DoubleClick Search.
These features are only the beginning; stay tuned for even bigger changes in 2011. To follow just DoubleClick Search news on this blog, filter your view here.