January 7th, 2008 | Published in Google DoubleClick
Today I'm happy to announce the release of Spotlight for Rich Media, a powerful new report for DART for Advertiser (DFA) clients that allows you to correlate how specific creative elements inside your DoubleClick Rich Media ads (i.e. videos, games, exit links, etc.) turn into purchases or conversion on your Web site. The report helps you answer questions like:
- How do interactions directly tie to results?
- Are users who watch the complete video more likely to come to our site later?
- Which drives more conversions, the "buy now" or "learn more" links?
- Are expanding ads worth the extra expense and creative cost?
- Does a video play change user behavior?
Starcom USA is one of the first agencies to use this reporting feature. For more information, check out the ClickZ article by Fred Aun about the report.