New Grid question type, bi-directional language support, improved summary charts, pre-populated form fields and sign-in to view forms in Google forms
The following updates have been made in Google forms:
– A new Grid question type has been added
– Support for bi-directional languages
– Improved formatting of statistics and better formatting of charts for each question type
– The ability to pre-populate responses in form fields using URL parameters
– The ability to create forms which require sign-in to access
Standard, Premier, Education, Team and Partner Editions
All languages supported by Google Docs
How to access what's new:
To use the new Grid question type, select 'Grid' from the Question type dropdown.
To learn how to pre-populate a form response, click here.
To create a form that requires sign-in to access, click the 'Require sign-in to view this form' option at the top of the form.
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates