January 27th, 2006 | Published in Google Desktop
Our developers have been coming up with some innovative ideas to use the Sidebar to simplify familiar tasks. Below are some new plug-ins we found very useful:
- Task Tracker by Matthew Cowgur - Track time spent for tasks that you are working on.
- NetStat by Catalin Patulea - Monitor your computer's network connections in real time.
- QuickLaunch by Benjamin Schirmer - Get quick and easy access to your files and folders (updated version).
- IeCalendar by Peter Sitterly - Stay up-to-date with information stored in your online IeCalendar account.
- PrintButler by Jon Speiser - Display installed printers and easily change the default printer.
- gdShutdown by Yannick Stucki - Easily control your computer sign-off options.