March 10th, 2008 | Published in Google Desktop
Have you ever wanted to keep track of the newest Google Desktop gadgets right from your sidebar? With our brand new XML feed, that's now as easy as adding it to your favorite RSS gadget.
If you don't already have the Google Web Clips gadget in your sidebar, here's how to add it:
- Click the "+" at the top right of your sidebar and search for [ web clips ].
- Click the green Add button below the Web Clips gadget.
- Click the down arrow in the gadget's top-right corner and select Options.
- In the Current Web Clips section, enter http://desktop.google.com/feeds/gadgets.xml?type=rss and click Add.
- If you'd only like to keep track of new gadgets, deselect the checkbox next to "Automatically add clips from frequently viewed sites." You can also highlight any unwanted feeds in the Current Web Clips section and click Remove to delete them.
- Click OK.
Now just click the title of any new gadget to see its description, or double-click to download the gadget from our gallery.