December 2nd, 2009 | Published in Google CPG
Join Compete and YouTube for a webcast that will provide insights into how advertisers are using paid media on YouTube to drive engagement with their brand.
For the first time, Compete and YouTube will share benchmark data from over 100 advertisers and case studies that sheds light on best practices for using paid media to foster brand engagement. They will take a deeper look at the online habits of the YouTube audience, explore scalable success metrics, and provide examples of campaigns that have successfully sparked users’ engagement with brands.
During this webinar you will come away with:
- Campaign best practices to yield greater lift
- Vertical specific benchmarks
- A better understanding of the YouTube audience
Compete and YouTube will address questions such as:
- Are visitors on YouTube valuable for marketers?
- How effective are campaigns on YouTube at driving brand engagement?
- What are the common qualities of successful homepage ads on YouTube?
The webinar will feature several examples of recent successful campaigns, including those for a movie studio, a major automotive brand and a major CPG manufacturer.
The webinar will run approximately 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute question and answer session. Webinar details
Date: Tuesday, December 8th 2009
Jessica Ong, Director, Online Media and Search, Compete
Leah Spalding, Market Insights Manager at Google, Inc.
Register at this link here.