April 27th, 2009 | Published in Google Conversions
Do you want to start improving your website performance using Website Optimiser, but just don't know where to begin? If so we've got the resource for you.
We have just released The Beginners Guide to Website Optimiser. This guide takes you through every step of setup, from pre-test planning right through to interpreting test results.
Some of the cool things you'll find the in the Beginners Guide include:
- Planning your first experiment
- Ideas for identifying what content to test
- Step by step installation guide
- Interpreting your report
For more advanced users...
If you are a developer/advanced user of Website Optimiser, you may be also interested in The Techie Guide to Website Optimiser. This guide covers just about everything you wanted to know about the technical ins and outs of Website Optimiser.
Some of the cool things you'll find in the Techie Guide include:
- A detailed explanation of the Website Optimiser experiment scripts
- How to implement segmentation in your experiments
- How to test with dynamic content
You can download the Techie Guide for free at google.com/websiteoptimizer/techieguide (PDF).