November 3rd, 2010 | Published in Google Apps
A new version of the Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes tool is now available for download, with the following new functionality:
- Use of OAuth for mail/calendar and personal contacts migration. User passwords are no longer required.
- User provisioning can be run separately from migrations. The new version allows users to be provisioned in bulk prior to migration.
- Users provisioned by the tool are now forced to change that password when they first log in to Google Apps.
- Enhanced logging mechanism. All migration events for individual users are now stored on the user's Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes profile.
- Migration exceptions for users are now directly accessible from an embedded view on the Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes user profile.
- Some interface changes have been made to views to enhance navigation.
- Domino Directory group migration now supports Group owners.
Premier, Education Edition and Google Apps for Government
How to access what's new:
For more information:
Admin Guide (PDF)
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates