October 1st, 2010 | Published in Google Apps
The Google Apps Mobile team has released an update to Google Apps Connector for Blackberry Enterprise Server 2.2. This update (2.2.307) fixes several issues that improve the reliability of product (Complete changelog below). We strongly advise all admins to upgrade to this latest release.
- Improved handling of transient HTTP 403 and 302 errors.
- Update timezone table to match latest Windows update.
- Added simple auditing support for read, spam, trash, delete operations.
- Fixed a bug that email sync stalls when a single message can not be properly converted.
Premier, Education Edition and Google Apps for Government
How to access what's new:
You can download the update from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/appsconnector.
To install the update
1. Stop BlackBerry Dispatcher service
2. Stop BlackBerry Controller service
3. Install MSI downloaded from above URL
4. Start BlackBerry Dispatcher service
5. Start BlackBerry Controller service
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates