July 8th, 2011 | Published in Google Apps
We are releasing several new inbox styles to help you manage your mail. You can now choose from the following:
- Classic - the default inbox style with messages ordered chronologically
- Priority Inbox - important and unread messages appear at the top, then starred messages, then everything else
- Important first - important mail at the top of the page, everything else below
- Unread first - unread mail at the top of the page, everything else below
- Starred first - starred messages at the top, everything else below
Google Apps, Google Apps for Business, Government and Education
All languages supported by Gmail
How to access what's new:
Once this feature becomes available for your account, you can choose the style you prefer from the tabs at the top of your inbox. These tabs will disappear after a week, but you can always change your preference from the drop down menu next to the ‘Inbox’ label.
This feature will be rolled out to users over the next few weeks.
For more information:
*Rapid Release track: Domains with ‘Enable scheduled releases’ checkbox disabled in the administrator control panel. Learn more
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates