Migrating from Microsoft Exchange now even easier with new Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange tool
March 18th, 2010 | Published in Google Apps
The new Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange tool simplifies migration of email, calendar and contacts from both hosted and on-premise Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps. With this tool, admins can:
- Do multiple migrations in parallel.
- Centrally manage migration without end user involvement.
- Selectively migrate email, calendar or contacts (or any combination thereof).
- Migrate from Microsoft Exchange 2003 or 2007.
Premier and Education Editions
How to access what's new:
- Download page
- In the administrator control panel, in 'Advanced Tools', enable the checkbox 'Allow users to upload mail using the Email Migration API'.
- Enable two-legged OAUTH, as outlined here.
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates