February 5th, 2010 | Published in Google Apps
Message Security for Google Apps, powered by Postini, now provides Message Log Search. This provides administrators with visibility into how messages are processed, filtered and delivered, and insight in the traffic patterns for the domain.
Use Message Log Search to:
- Run searches on message log data using a variety of criteria and queries.
- View search results and details about groups or individual messages.
- Track what happened to an inbound or outbound message -- whether it was delivered, quarantined, archived, encrypted, or other disposition -- and see if the message triggered a specific filter.
- Track all messages for a specific sender, recipient, domain, or IP address.
Premier and qualifying Education Editions
How to access what's new:
- Log in to the Message Security Administration Console, and click the Log Search tab.
- From the Log Search page, you can run queries and view results.
For more information:
Message Security for Google Apps Administration Guide
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates