February 6th, 2009 | Published in Google Apps
The following new features are available in Google Calendar:
– Collapsable screen area for all-day events
– Ability to add Google Docs files to events
– Streamlined settings for sharing, unsharing and deleting calendars
– New 'Save and send emails' option for new events
– Better accessibility with improved support for screen readers
Standard, Premier, Education, Team and Partner Editions
How to access what's new:
To minimize the area for all-day events, click the triangle on the left side of the all-day events area.
To add a Google Docs file to an event, open the event details page and click 'Add a Google document'.
To share, unsubscribe from or delete a calendar, click the 'Settings' link at the bottom of the 'My calendars' box on the left side of the screen.
To save changes to an event and automatically send the details to attendees in one step, click the 'Save and send emails' button at the bottom of the event details page.
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates