July 1st, 2009 | Published in Google Apps
The following improvements have been made to contacts:
– Labels are now located above the chat list in Gmail
– The ability to hide labels so they only appear when you click the "more" link
– New drag and drop capabilities to organize labels more easily.
Standard, Premier, Education and Partner Editions
All languages supported by Gmail
How to access what's new:
To show, hide or delete labels click the down-arrow to the left of a label.
To use drag and drop capabilities in labels:
– To hide and show labels drag and drop them in and out of "more"
– To label and archive in one step, drag messages into a label
– To add a label to messages, drag the label onto selected messages
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates