November 24th, 2009 | Published in Google Apps
- You now have the ability to invite more than 500 invitees to events. The new increased limit is 25,000 invitees.
- New keyboard shortcuts have been added.
- Preview of some new features for the event scheduler.
Standard, Premier, Education, Team and Partner Editions
All languages supported by Google Calendar
How to access what's new:
- To see what keyboard shortcuts are available, type the shortcut key ? when in normal calendar view. Alternatively, visit the Help Centre article below.
- To preview the new event scheduler features, when editing the event details, click on the link 'Check out a sneak preview of some new features'. You can turn it off at any time and go back to the old version by using the link 'Go back to the old version'.
Note: This preview is only available for domains that have 'New Features' enabled in the Control Panel by the domain's administrator.
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates