November 8th, 2007 | Published in Google App Engine
GME Release Notes App. Some highlights below.We have a new release of GME this week with several feature improvements and bug fixes. For a complete list of changes see the
- New header in the Editor that makes a easier to understand what files are being edited and provides quick links to the published application and the open source project that contains your source code.
- All feeds refresh every 10 minutes instead of 1-6 hours.
- Ability to turn off code coloring if you have large files that cause performance issues with code coloring turned on.
- New time attribute for the gm:date tag. Allows you to display only the time of a XML timestamp.
- Controls are all inline elements so you don't need any extra CSS to make them look right.
- Updated samples and documentation
- Fixes to geocoder, iframes within tabs, and viewing the source in IE among other bug fixes.