July 23rd, 2010 | Published in Google Analytics
Google Analytics workshops and seminars are happening everywhere this summer! If you've had excuses in the past, there's now no excuse not to take a day of training to become an expert and get a leg up. Chances are there's one happening near you when you're available -- just take a look at the Google Analytics seminars offered on the Seminars For Success portal. These are one day seminars, either beginner or advanced, where you'll ramp up into a high proficiency or fine tune your knowledge with fantastic instructors. Over the next 3 months, they are happening in:
- Berkeley, CA
- Austin, TX
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Boston, MA
- Dallas, TX
And internationally, you can attend seminars in Glasgow, Manchester, London, Melbourne or Sydney. They're inexpensive, and you'll get a lot of bang for your buck, including hands on instruction, an AdWords credit, educational materials and some more good stuff. Take a look and register!
And then, after the Summer ends, there will be more opportunities to learn about Google Analytics, and here's one we want to highlight. The SMX East conference is a fantastic place to bone up on the latest in the world of SEM, SEO, social media marketing, analytics and more. In partnership with SMX East, Feras Alhlou, Principal Marketing Consultant @ E-Nor (a Google Analytics Certified Partner) will be conducting a full day workshop on Google Analytics at the conference. When registering at this page, you'll see a workshops option, including Google Analytics - that's the one you want.
Whether you are a marketer or a webmaster, this workshop will help you help give you more clarity and help you take the right action. I've attended Feras' workshops before, and they're insightful, practical, inspiring and helpful.
Here's the workshop agenda:
Morning Session – Marketer/Business Focus – Strategy & Planning
- Web Analytics Strategy – approach, opportunities and limitations
- How It Works – overview, accuracy and privacy implications, integrating with other data
- Practical – understanding the user interface
- Advanced Features Overview – clever stuff you can do with Google Analytics
- Accounts & Profiles, Filters & Goals – structure your data properly
- External Campaign Tracking – measure performance of search, email & banner campaigns
- Reporting – dashboards & insights
- Advanced Segmentation & Custom Reports – powerful ways to find insights
Get your analytics expertise in shape and you'll be ahead of the curve in no time, building practical skills in a tool near and dear to our hearts.