Digital Analytics Association Symposium in San Francisco: End-to-End Data Measurement & Visualization
November 4th, 2013 | Published in Google Analytics
The annual Digital Analytics Association (DAA) San Francisco Symposium is happening on November 12th and this year we are happy to host the event at Google’s San Francisco office. The theme this year is end-to-end data measurement and visualization and the DAA SF chapter has lined up industry leaders who will be sharing their experiences. We are expecting a great afternoon of discussion followed by a networking reception. Below are the event details, please join us!
Our lineup of great speakers is focused on presenting real-world solutions to the challenges you face everyday. The lineup includes:
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing and the DAA
- Jon Miller, Co-founder and VP of Marketing at Marketo
- Michelle Kiss, Partner at Web Analytics Demystified
- Joe Megibow, SVP/GM of Omni-Channel eCommerce at American Eagle Outfitters
- Senior Manager, eCommerce Optimization at Symantec
- Laura MacTaggert, Director, Web Analysis & Optimization at Salesforce.com
- and other great speakers
By attending you will:
- Learn how today's consumer interacts with your brand and how to leverage this interaction data for success
- Discover how your analytics can drive savvy optimization across multiple channels
- Uncover how marketing attribution's data output leads to more informed marketing decisions
- Learn the latest on data visualization from practitioners and vendors
Theme: End-to-end data measurement and visualization
When: November 12th, registration starts at 12:30, the program goes from 1:00 to to 5:30, followed by a networking reception
Where: Google San Francisco, 345 Spear Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
Cost: $25 for DAA members/$75 for non-members
Event website and registration: register here.
Space is limited so register early!
Last but not least, this Symposium is organized by local DAA members and volunteers. We encourage you to become a member of the DAA and join our local efforts. Become a member and reach out to one of the local chapter leaders, Krista, Charles or Feras.
Posted by the Google Analytics team