June 1st, 2011 | Published in Google Affiliate Network
We recently launched improved reporting for publishers. Top level features and enhancements include:
- Visual representation of performance through graphs and customizable axes
- Enhanced filtering options
- Improved speed
- Export options now include .csv and .txt formats
- Use the date picker on the right side of the page to select pre-set date ranges (i.e. last 7 days, month to date, last full month) or choose your own custom date range.
- Group data into desired time frame (day, week, month, etc.) with the drop down in the report results.
- Select Switch to Classic Version to view reporting on our legacy platform.
We’ve also improved our Publisher homepage by providing more options for customizing the information you see when you sign in to your account. This includes:
- Performance Summary: Displays the aggregate performance of all advertisers you are working with.
- Network Rank: Includes your 7 day and 3 month EPC (effective cost per click) metric as well as network rank.
- Top Advertisers: Top 10 advertisers in your program ranked by earnings (commissions).
Please submit your feedback as you use these new features. We plan on improving our user experience based on your comments.
Tip: Visit our Help Center for more information on how to use the new reporting interface.