July 28th, 2011 | Published in Google Affiliate Network
Today, we’re announcing two new improvements to the Google Affiliate Network Advertiser interface. We have updated the Advertiser Home to help you understand your affiliate program more efficiently and see the latest network announcements. We have also updated Advertiser Reports with more robust features, including fast-loading graphs to give you a more detailed visual overview of your program’s performance.
Here's a look at the new Advertiser Home:
Watch the video below to learn more about the Advertiser Home and walk through the updated features:
Key Advertiser Home updates include:
- Performance Summary: High-level program performance, including key indicators aggregated based on pre-selected timeframes (e.g. month to date). You’ll also see metrics for productive publishers, publisher fees, Google fees, and more.
- Network Stats: Includes your 7-day and 3-month earnings per click metric (EPC) as well as your program’s network rank.
- Top Publishers: Top 10 publishers in your program, ranked by sales.
- Year over year sales performance: Get a quick view of total sales performance, along with a year over year variance to see how your program is trending.
- Customizable widgets: Tailor your Home page to what is most relevant for your program. You can adjust the date range of the reporting widgets and customize the order, based on your preferences.
- Announcements: Never miss an announcement -- find all current network-wide announcements including the Google Affiliate Network blog, as well as our most recent Twitter updates.
- Visual representation of performance through fast-loading graphs and customizable axes
- Enhanced filtering options
- Improved speed
- Export options now include .csv and .txt
- Use the date picker on the right side of the page to select pre-selected date ranges (e.g. last 7 days, month to date, last full month) or choose your own custom date range.
- Group data into desired time frame (day, week, month, etc.) with the drop-down in the report results.
- Select Switch to Classic Version to view reporting on our legacy platform
Note: Saved reports are only available in the Classic version at this time.
Sign in to your Advertiser account now to view the updated Home and Reports pages. If you have questions or comments, please submit your feedback as you use these new features. We plan on improving our user experience based on your comments.
Posted by Kurt Spoerer, Senior Product Manager