January 5th, 2009 | Published in Google Adwords
Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed the holidays. To start 2009 off right, we'd like to offer you two webinars: Shaping the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy: Valentine's Day 2009 from the AdWords Retail team and Travel Shopping in Today's Economy from the AdWords Travel team. You can read more about each webinar and sign up below.
Shaping the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy: Valentine's Day 2009 Webinar
As we wrap up the holidays, it's time to plan ahead for the new year and adapt your business strategy for upcoming opportunities and challenges. In this webinar, we will discuss strategies retailers can take to get the most out of this Valentine's Day. Join the Google Retail team and the Google Tech team on Wednesday, January 7th at 10 AM PST to learn about these topics:
- Understanding retail trends to reach consumers in today's landscape
- Building effective Valentine's Day ads using new Google tools
- Planning ahead based on online campaign performance trends
- Tips and tricks for optimizing your search campaigns
This webinar will run approximately 30 minutes, followed by a 30-minute Q&A session. Register here.
Travel Shopping in Today's Economy, presented by Compete and Google
Wednesday, January 14th at 11:00 am PST - Register to attend
As the economy has slowed, having an up-to-date perspective on consumer travel demand and preferences is more important than ever. Using an in-depth survey of traveler perspectives and a detailed online behavioral analysis, Google and Compete have partnered to create a new study exploring how consumers are shopping for travel in today's economy.
Join us on Wednesday, January 14th at 11:00 AM PST to learn:
- How the volume of travel research and booking activity changed as the economy has weakened
- How consumers are shopping for travel differently now than they have in the past, and what implications this has for travel marketers
- Consumer outlook on their plans for travel in the future and how travel sellers can take advantage of this
This webinar will run approximately 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. Register here.
We hope these webinars help you get the most out of your 2009 campaigns.
Posted by Trevor Claiborne, Inside AdWords crew