January 25th, 2008 | Published in Google Adwords API
We are happy to announce the release of our new Python client library.
The AdWords API Python Client Library makes it easier to write Python clients to programmatically access AdWords accounts. Main features include:
- the ability to hide the SOAP layer from end users,
- on demand logging of all SOAP messages,
- support for API calls against the production system or sandbox,
- automatic data type conversion for all API call parameters,
- tracking of all API usage, and
- report downloading in XML or CSV formats.
The Python Client Library is located at http://code.google.com/p
Additional information can be found at http://google-api-adwords
Bugs and feature requests can be filed at
-- Borana Toska, Product Marketing