September 23rd, 2005 | Published in Google Adwords API
This afternoon at 4:30pm PDT we completed a process that restored the affected Keyword Destination URL’s to their original values (specifically, the value they held on September 20 at 4:00pm PDT before the bug was released).
To ensure that we didn’t overwrite any changes you may have made since then, we restored your Keyword Destination URL’s to their original values only if:
- The Keyword Destination URL was set to null due to the bug, and
- The Keyword Destination URL was not altered since the field was set to null.
We apologize again for the inconvenience and are working hard to ensure that this type of situation does not happen again.
--Patrick Chanezon, AdWords API evangelist